The success chart was important to post, since we made some changes to it. Somehow it is still too easy for the PC’s. They didn’t fail a single roll all night, much to my frustration. Oh well.
I used the 3/4″ magnetic buttons with a sticker front. Printing the characters at 3/4″ and cutting them out was very easy to to and I think the tokens turned out pretty well.
The Flag that you see on the dry erase board is another Visual Aide. I have different flags to emphasize the current political climate, based on the time line. The current flag shows that England is an occupied territory of Spain.
I used my label maker to make clear, easy to read initiative counters. The labels have a sticky back and are the exact same height as the magnetic strips that I bought.